Freeview Installation Blackburn

Digital Freeview is replacing analogue TV and the Digital TV revolution began shortly afterwards as outdated analogue transmitters were switched off and digital TV took its place. Freeview includes over 50 channels of free content although premium channels are also available.

The Digital Switchover is happening throughout the country and while many have suitable equipment to watch Digital TV, the switchover has not been without problems. However, the good news is that Freeview or Digital TV is generally easy to receive. In fact, almost any television that has an aerial or SCART socket has all it needs to watch Freeview and all you need to do is to purchase a set-top box, plug in your existing aerial, install it and enjoy the new channels.

If only it were that simple.For perhaps 60% of households, It has been a straightforward changeover, however for the remaining 40% they have been plagued with signal problems due to outdated hardware and some have even been forced to buy a new TV! The fact is that ensuring good reception for Freeview is easier said than done.
Helping You Get the Most Out of Digital TV

1st Teletec are your digital TV and Freeview experts in the Lancashire area. Back in 1998 when Digital TV was being introduced to the public, we were already offering digital aerial installation that was Digital TV and Freeview friendly, ensuring that our customers were future-proofed with the best technology available. With more and more people calling us up about our Freeview services and Digital Aerial installation in Lancashire, we’ve been hard at work installing Freeview aerials and set top boxes for our loyal customers.

If you’re disabled or an old aged pensioner 75 or over dreading the thought of having to pay a small fortune to ensure that you’re ready for the digital switchover then the good news is that through Digital UK Switchover Help Scheme ( you can get financial help you ensure that your television and aerial are suitable.


we at 1st Teletec have fitted and repaired aerials and satellite in the Blackburn area. we pride ourselves on what we do and ensure a 1st class job is done. we have and continue to build out customer base on reputation and word of mouth, enjoying repeated business and recommendation. we consider outselves aerial and satellite engineers, and ensure the highest standards in our work. we look forward to hearing from you, please feel free to call us on the numbers above


Posted in Freeview Installation |